Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Camera!

Today was such a fun day. We woke up to the sound of rain, such a fun surprise on a normally hot Saturday. The boys of course wanted to eat their cereal on the back porch so they could watch the rain, I had all the doors open my pumpkin candle burning and for a split second it felt like fall. I absolutely love fall! My boys are at such fun ages and yes can fight like you have never seen but also love each other like no one else! It was so neat to sit back and watch my three boys playing in the rain, laughing and giggling I loved every second of it. Of course there could never be fun without a huge mess, Cash had already been fed but wanting to always do what his brothers are doing had to join in on the fun of trying to feed himself Crews cereal. It started out so Innocent, sneaking his little had in for a yummy handful of tricks but soon he had taken over and was beyond happy that the cereal was all his! Our big mess soon to follow but a perfect and fun picture opportunity. I love how the pictures turned out and love the cute memories we made today. Yes I took some cute pictures of Cole and Crew but by the time I got to them they had discarded their clothing because the didn't want it to get wet in the rain! Oh so fun, You gotta love em!




Are you kidding! I could eat him up, I love him!!
Me and Katie are taking a photography class trying to learn how to use our amazing new cameras! Had to put this pic in because I thought she looks so pretty, oh and I took the picture. So proud.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awesome pictures Julie,I luv katie's pic she does look beautiful!

Rhonda said...

Awesome pictures Julie! I luv katie's pic she does look beautiful! Fun day.......I spent today putting pics in an album to give to Brinton from when he was young. They grow so fast when did my baby grow up? I'm a little sad but your pics helped me smile....Thanks

Natalie Hall said...

She does look beautiful!!! When you guys learn how to use your new camera come show me how... That's so fun you both are taking a class together.