Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to our home little man.

I swore I would never do it, there would never be another dog in our home until the boys were old enough or I guess tall enough that a dog could not reach their faces to bite or the dog came with no teeth! Ok I know thats not possible but if ryan wanted a dog we would have to wait or start looking for a toothless dogie. Well after much research and lots and lots of begging I am a sucker and caved when I saw this little man! He is absolutly adorable and very mellow! Once I finally agreed that we could get a dog my one rule was that it was going to be a girl, well I lost that battle, and am just destined to be surrounded by boys! Fine with me, I love my boys!

7 comments:

Debbie aka Nama said...

Julie,
I don't know where I went wrong - I thought I taught you better than that! Oh well, have fun scooping up all the poop, and give my love to our newest "grandson".

Sandi said...

I bet Shelley could make "Tankett" a bow!!!! Oh how cute that would be!! haha Yesterday was fun...hope today wasn't too hard for you ;)

Rhonda said...

He is just too sweet! He makes me smile just looking at him. That can't be bad! Have fun with that little man!

Leigh said...

Glad it's you, not me! Good luck with the "poopy."

Ina said...

He is adorable! And, Rhonda says he is as sweet as he is cute.

Cassi said...

Oh at least you got a real cute puppy. I feel the same way about puppies but that looks like a keeper.

Jensen Family said...

gotta love the bullies! seriously they are the most loveable dogs :) i'm pretty sure we will only have bulldogs for the rest of our lives!