Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My baby Cash

Where did the time go, you are so big and not so much my baby anymore. I can not tell you how much I love this little man. He is always so happy despite the fact that we are now up to 12 ear infections in his little 14 months. Going in for tubes next week! He is adored by his older brothers and gets mauled by them about every 5 minutes. It is so amazing to watch him as he is learning to feed himself, walk like a big boy, and amaze me with the little things he does, for instance the other day I changed his diaper and gave it to him and asked him to throw it away, he walked on over to the trash can lifted the lid and threw it in! I was in shock, they learn so quick! I love his little lips they are edible. I would love to freeze time and keep him at this oh so fun age, but since I can't I am enjoying every minute of my last little baby boy.





No comments: