Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cole and Crew

You know those days when you run around like a crazy person, OK wait that's everyday, anyways today was a crazy day and the last thing I wanted to do was make a big dinner. I thought to myself no I am going to do it I am going to make time to make my family a nice dinner. So away I went made yummy enchiladas and Spanish rice. Well the second my 2 little men lay their eyes on it, they start complaining and saying its gross and they don't like it, even though they have not taken a bite! So frustrating! So Ryan and I tell them that they are done for the night, they don't get anything to eat or drink the rest of the night, well they didn't seem to care at all. So off they went to play. Fast forward 2 hours and I can hear something going on in the kitchen so I go in to find this! They snuck in and proceeded to make their own dinner, Lucky charms and a big plate of Cheetos for both of them! I don't know why I even try sometimes, It would have been a lot easier for me to pour a big bowl of lucky charms and a plate of Cheetos! Oh well, maybe some day they will appreciate the food I make.

7 comments:

KatieZ said...

Little Smarties!

Lana and Terry said...

I love your new posts about your way handsome boys!! Seriously, they are so-o-o-o-o-o-o cute. I can see why you are a proud Momma. Keep putting those adorable pics on your blog:)

Melanie Rojas said...

They are so cute! And independent....poor kids, have to make their own dinner....how dare you try to fix something yummy for them! That's why we have cereal 5 nights a week.JK. Love the pictures. Miss you.

Heather said...

This is so true!! My kiddos are the same way! They will appreciate all the cooking we do for them someday! Not soon enough tho!

Ron and Paula said...

Too cute! You can invite us over for dinner anytime and we will appreciate it.

Colburns said...

I feel your pain it seems like the more time you spend to make a nice dinner the less they like it. I love the pictures of the boys they are so adorable and big!

Rachelle Palmer said...

lol... what healthy boys!!!