Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas!

I can't believe christmas has come and gone, but I am so thankful for the amazing holiday we were able to have. This christmas was so exciting my boys are at such a fun age and were beyond excited for christmas this year! We had so many fun nights makeing amazing memories and I am so greatful for the family traditions that we are able to pass on to our boys. We loved every minute of this last month from puting up the christmas tree, hanging lights on the house, to makeing gingerbread houses and getting sick from eating way toooo much candy! I am so thankful for such a great family, an amazing husband and three beautiful boys to share these holidays with. We can't wait to see what next year brings. Hopefully no more stitches!




Christmas can be soo exhausting!
We were able to go over to Ryans moms and step dads for Christmas eve, we had such a nice time and it was so fun to get together with everyone.
Uncle Brannon helping Cash get ready to try out his new bike from Jim and Ma-T
I guess we need more practice!
Christmas at Jim and Ma T's with cousins.
My little stud muffin. I just love this little man, he can be a handful but dang he is handsome! Crew is all about clothes right now its soo funny he has to look in his words AWESOME or we are not allowed to leave the house!
Random pic, but Ryan was out of town on the Sunday before Christmas and I thought my boys looked sooo cute so I had to try and snag a pic. Also very proud of myself I pulled into the church parking lot at 7:59, on time all by myself!!!

7 comments:

KatieZ said...

So cute, but I want more pictures!

Leigh said...

Hey Stranger! Glad you guys had a great Christmas. And VERY proud of you for getting all the boys ready for church so early. I would have called in sick.

Stephanie Walker said...

Julie you have the cutest boys! I love the picture with them all dressed up for church.

Ina said...

It was very nice to be able to share some Christmas joy as George and I watched Steve and Rhonda's blended family enjoying all of the Christmas festivities, from Gingerbread House building to Christmas day. Nice and heart warming!

Jensen Family said...

your boys are so cute! and crew looked like a little stud in that picture! i can't wait till nash is old enough to wear cuter clothes like that!! glad you guys had a good xmas!!

Kerri said...

I am stalking your blog! :) So cute to see all your fun pics and to catch up on your family. I haven't caught up with you fora while ... such a darling family!

Aunt Carrie said...

I love the pic where the boys are all starry-eyed when they see the presents. Even Cash!