Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Are you kidding me!

Wasn't Christmas less than a month ago!! Daddy seems to have forgotten that! All I have to say is I guess I better get used to this because with three boys and a husband who thinks he is still a boy this is going to be my life. I absolutely love motorcycles, quads, go carts, extreme sporting events, I just don't like it when my boys are the ones behind the wheel. It absolutely freaks me out, but I absolutely love watching the joy that it brings them and the fun that they have. They love doing this stuff with their dad and I will jump on occasionally, we love to go to the dunes the lake, out to sycamore and are making the best memories ever with our little men I had just hoped I could hold Ryan off a little longer on the motorcycles but no such luck. I need to find them big padded outfits then I might feel a little better about this. Anyways I love my boys more than they will ever know and hope and pray that they are safe! I think I said in one of my last posts that I hope their are no more stitches this coming year well I think that hope just got shot to heck!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Maybe Uncle Brannon knows how to sew stitches??

Greg and Heidi said...

I think stitches should be the least of your worries! Don't let Gage and Cannon see. . . thats what they asked from Santa for Christmas. . . and I told them I only allow Santa to bring motorized things that have 4 wheels!