Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Prescott!


Ryans aunt judy lives in prescott and we have not been to visit in over a year! So since I am finaly not pregnant, or moving which seems to be all we have been doing for 4 years. I decided to load up the kids into my fancy, amazing, wonderful, new mini van, did I say amazing and head up to prescott. We had a blast minus the 3 hour drive there and 3 1/2 hour drive home, cash decided to cry both ways the entire time. I had high hopes he would sleep, had it all planed out for him to fall asleep right when we left, but of course did not happen! Have you ever tried to feed a baby from the driver seat to the back seat while on the freeway! Not such a smart thing to do but after pulling over numerouse times to try new things to get him to stop crying I had no other option! That did not include the potty stops for Crew and Cole, each standing in the van on eather side letting it rip, oh I bet we were a site! See when you have boys and a fabulouse mini you just push two buttons from the front dash they stand up and their you have it, dont even have to get out of the car! Food stops, getting gas, bla, bla, bla. We had so much fun seeing JuJu and her dog dutch but next time Ryan will be coming with, wont be doing many road trips with the kiddos alone again!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I LOVE my mini van! Luxury for a mom! :-) Someday I'll have a non-mom car, but for now it's awesome. Great to see your cute kids on here!

Schmitz Family said...

Oh Jules... you've joined the mini van club!! Everyone makes fun of me but when we go on trips they are all loading in my van! It is soo comfortable and so much easier with the push button doors!! I can't wait to see you.. and Im so curious as to what kind of rims ryan is going to put on your van!!! Dont worry.. I have never really gotten over the fact that I drive a van and i am so not embracing the uncoolness of it!! I love you.. see you soon! xo Carrie ps.. boys are adorable!!!

Leigh said...

I'm sure Ryan has told you already, but I was driving passed the tire shop and saw a sweet murdered out minivan, I HAD to take a picture (not knowing it was yours, of course). I totally got caught taking a picture of it. Of course the Gunnell's van is the most pimpin' in all of AZ. Glad you guys had a great time in Prescott.