Monday, April 27, 2009

Crazy fun week!

We were able to head out to the britany spears concert with ben and sandy this weekend and had a blast I think I was the oldest person in the arena though kinda depressing!

Ben this pics for you!


I just love him he is at such a fun age and has the cutest personality!

I just died laughing when I walked into this! Crew had left a full bag of chettos on the ground and little moneys couldnt resist! How stinkin cute, he was having a blast. Not so much fun to clean up but oh well Im sure its the first of many messes.
Loveing the Dr. pepper just like his mama. (its empty dont worry)

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Did Aunt Becky give that baby a Dr. Pepper! I used to ALWAYS catch her giving Tag sips of her drink. And whatever Dude. You and Sandy both look like your 19. Sounds like a fun concert. I'm sure Ben was in heaven.

Aunt Carrie said...

Mmmm Cheetos...