Thursday, February 11, 2010

GARTH!!!

A few weeks ago we were able to take a fun trip to Vegas to see Garth!!!! Anyone who knows me knows I was just a little obsessed with Garth, ok a lot obsessed with him growing up. So as soon as we found out he was doing concerts in Vegas I had to go, no questions asked! It was sooo fun we were able to go with my mom and dad, Dre and N, Bob and Lisa, Dave and April and Aaron and Lisa, what a blast we ate yummy meals, shopped, slept in, and went to the most amazing concert I have ever been to! I honestly can't tell you how amazing it was and that if I have any say in it I will be going back!!


2 comments:

Rachel Cunningham said...

I'm so glad you got to see Garth! I have many memories of listening to his music at your house. Remember the song where he says, "you better get your red head back in bed before the morning." We just knew he was writing about you! What a fun trip!

Melanie Rojas said...

Julie, Julie, Julie! Why does this not suprise me?!! You are so funny. Garth was such a huge part of your teenage years and I have many a memory of cruising around in your jeep and then your convertible with Garth blaring on the speakers. Then we would hit my sweet truck with the rap bumpin'. Weren't we quite the pair?!! Glad you had fun! Wish I was there with you! I heard he might be coming to Yuma...you should come.