Monday, October 6, 2008

Our fun but crazy weekend!

Watch out for your mom Campbell, I think its been a while since she been on a tramp, she got a little too excited!
Mike, TJ and Ryan all went to the priesthood meeting so us girls and all the kids got togeather to play and have some fun! I think katie was having a little too much fun! Dont hate me katie, I couldnt resist, the pic is too good not to post!

Jen, watching Cash and Ellie. Ellie was born on June 17th and Cash on July 17th how fun!






How cute is this picture Crew and Emily are such posers.




Emily and Cole watching Diego in my bed after a fun night playing with cousins!





Katie came over to help us get packed, and make us some yummy peach, tortilla desert? Still deciding about the yummy part, but thanks for coming and playing! Love ya!


My cute mom came to help me pack! Thanks mom I couldnt do it without you!

























Just a fun pic of my crazy boys and probably their 3rd bath of the day. We cant seem to stay clean around here!









13 comments:

KatieZ said...

You little stinker. I warned you. I do know your password and can post anything, anytime. You've been warned.

I think what hurts most is the peach quesadilla bashing. It takes a refined palate to appreciate such fine cuisine. At least mom lied and pretended she like it.

Rhonda said...

You know if you click on the pictures it enlarges them. Katie looked like she was having a blast.....Maybe she needs to get out more! Just kidding! Looks like good times noodle salad. Luv ya

Stephanie said...

Let the good times roll! Congrats again on the sale of your house! It must be tough just having to pack your clothes :) Sweet!

Chunky Monkey said...

I love that last picture!!So funny.They are adorable:)

Chunky Monkey said...

Oh and I think a peach quesadilla sounds delicious Katie!

Marianne said...

Thats awesome that you sold your house so fast! Congrats! Not surprised it gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Hey you, I had no idea you even had a blog.. I'll have to add you to mine. So ya call me when ever about the shelves..

Melanie Rojas said...

Holy Toledo Batman! Did you learn how to email too? I'm so glad you have a blog! First of all I think you guys are crazy for leaving that BEAUTIFUL home but it will be nice to have you in Gilbert for when I move back! YEAH!! Can't wait to hang out with you and your kids and get to know you guys again. Luv ya Jubers.

Ron and Paula said...

Julie, I have a blog now!. Check it out at: theknightknews.blogspot.com
Paula

The McKnights said...

Now that I finally have a computer again I am thinking about blogging! ha ha I know you have told me your e mail a few times so I can invite you but I forget. E mail me at mcknights06@gmail.com so I can finally send you an invite! Crazy story on your house btw! So exciting though!

KatieZ said...

I want a freakin update! If I see that picture one more time...

Aunt Carrie said...

Send me your email address. I had to make my blog private & I want to add you.

Melanie Rojas said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE DEAR!!! HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD A WISH THEN IT WOULD BE...THAT YOU WOULD DO A NEW POST SOMEDAY SOON!!! Sorry. I must be bored.